The St. Croix School District announces public school updates. Parents, guardians, and students are encouraged to note the following important information:
- No School on Monday, October 16, 2023. All public schools in the St. Croix District will be closed on October 16th, due to the Annual TEACH Professional Development Conference.
- Schools Re-Open on Tuesday, October 17, 2023. All public schools in the St. Croix District will resume operations on October 17th, and operate on their regular schedules, except for those schools on an abbreviated schedule.
- St. Croix Abbreviated Schedules (until further notice). Bus services will be provided.
- Eulalie Rivera K-8 School - operating from 7:30 am to 12:30 pm.
- St. Croix Central High School - operating from 7:40 am to 1:05 pm.
- St. Croix Educational Complex and the Career & Technical Education Center – both operating from 7:40 am – 1:05 pm.
- John H. Woodson Jr. High School – operating virtually from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm. Students will continue to receive virtual instruction.
- Report Card Distribution according to the following schedule:
Wednesday, October 18, 2023
Ricardo Richards Elementary School; Pearl B. Larsen K-8 School; Eulalie R. Rivera PreK-8 School; Alfredo Andrews PreK-6 School; Juanita Gardine PreK-8 School.
Thursday, October 19, 2023
St. Croix Central High School; St. Croix Educational Complex; Lew Muckle PreK-6 School.
Friday, October 20, 2023
John H. Woodson Jr. High School- report cards will be distributed electronically.
Friday, October 27, 2023
Claude O. Markoe PreK-6 School
For additional information or inquiries, please feel free to contact the respective school or the St. Croix District office at 340-773-1095.
Download press release here: pdf PRESS RELEASE 1013 23 ST CROIX DISTRICT PUBLIC SCHOOL UPDATES (197 KB)