Meal Distribution Postponed at Ed. Complex High School and Eulalie Rivera K-8 School
November 3, 2021
The V.I. Department of Education's "No V.I. Child Goes Hungry Feeding Initiative" will postpone public distribution of meals at the St. Croix Educational Complex High School and the Eulalie R. Rivera K-8 School until further notice.
Students attending in-person classes at Eulalie Rivera are not affected and will be fed breakfast and lunch at the scheduled times.
Affected families may pick up meals from any of the other open sites:
- Juanita Gardine K-8 School
- Lew Muckle Elementary School
- Alfredo Andrews Elementary School
- John H. Woodson Jr. High School
- St. Croix Central High School
- Arthur A. Richards K-8 Modular Campus
- Claude O. Markoe Elementary School
The Department will provide an update on when the two sites would resume meal distribution, and thanks to parents and students for their patience.