Juanita F. Gardine Elementary
Hurricanes Clearing a Path to Success
Juanita Gardine Elementary school offers a nurturing, safe and integrated learning environment where all students strive to excel and are empowered to become global scholars.
We expect all learners at the Juanita Gardine Elementary School to:
- Be honest and trustworthy
- Use courteous, respectful language and manners
- Be in control of yourself, so you and others can learn
- Work and play safely
- Listen and follow directions
- Dress in a manner appropriate for school
- Treat school equipment and property with respect
Juanita Gardine held its Roll Out activity on November 10, 2015. The school’s rollout included chanting and stepping by 4th, 5th and 6th graders, and skits dramatizing the proper behavior at the school bus, the cafeteria and the playground. PBIS committee members sang the school’s family song to close out their PBIS rollout ceremony.
Juanita Gardine currently has 13 members on its task force. It does not have a school store and is hoping to start one for the 2016-17 school year. The space has been identified and team members assigned to monitor the store.