ACTIVITIES ANNOUNCED TO CELEBRATE FEBRUARY’S CAREER AND TECHNICAL EDUCATION MONTH
The national commemoration of Career & Technical Education (CTE) takes place during the month of February. The Virgin Islands Department of Education State Office of Career, Technical and Adult Education invites the public to attend activities in both school districts that will showcase the broad range of offerings within the CTE field.
• February 10: Julius Sprauve School Career Day - open to parents, 8-11:30 a.m.
• February 14-17: 49th Agriculture & Food Fair CTEC Display (display opens 2:30 p.m. on Feb. 14). Students showcase welding and millwright projects in building located on west of fairgrounds
• February 24: Parade from Times Square to Canegata Ballpark, 10 a.m.
• February 21: Kean High School CTE Open House & Fair, 8:30-10 a.m., cafeteria
• February 28: CTE at Emancipation Garden, 8 a.m. - 2 p.m.