The U.S. Virgin Islands Department of Education extends an invitation to you to apply for a position among our ranks. An attractive employment plan (combination of compensation, insurance benefits, and retirement benefits) is available to all employees. The territory, because of its location and cultural mix, has a lot to offer. Where else can an individual be exposed to a wide array of cultures and races, on a daily basis, and still retain the rights and privileges of the United States? We invite you to contact the Office of Human Resources concerning the opportunities that exist in the U.S. Virgin Islands Department of Education.
Select the appropriate application in the menu above and submit, along with the required supporting documents listed in the application cover page, to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- APPLICATIONS WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED FOR POSITIONS THAT ARE PRESENTLY ADVERTISED/POSTED.
- TO ENSURE TIMELY PROCESSING OF APPLICATIONS, ONLY COMPLETED APPLICATIONS WITH ALL SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- APPLICATIONS SENT VIA POSTAL MAIL WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED FOR POSITIONS THAT ARE NOT ADVERTISED.
- NON U.S. CITIZENS MUST APPLY THROUGH AN INTERNATIONAL STAFFING AGENCY.
- RECOMMENDED INTERNATIONAL CREDENTIAL EVALUATORS: World Education Services (www.wes.org) and Josef Silny & Associates (www.jsilny.com)
**DUE TO A HIGH VOLUME OF APPLICANTS FOR NON-TEACHING VACANCIES, THE DEPARTMENT WILL NOTIFY ONLY THOSE WHO ARE SELECTED FOR THE NEXT STEP IN THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS.**