We envision that students K-12th grade and beyond will fulfill their potential and lead successful and productive lives in the 21st century through vocational education.General Requirement forCertification
A valid application must include the following:
1. A complete department application form.
2. Official transcript from an accredited college, university, or institution.
3. Proof of citizenship, or legal status/residence status.
4.Proof of good health.
5. Police record over the past five years
6. Required fee of $25.00. Fee is subject to change on the annual basis due to rise in cost of living.
7. Completion of the basic core teaching courses within a period of three years.
|Please click on Vocational Board Certification document for more information: document Vocational Board Certification (59 KB)|