Just to simplify the student User ID (UID) Policies
Lets break it down ... a student named “Johnny Dolittle Williams” with Student-ID “1234567” born on “06/24/2001”
- UID =johnny.williams567
- EXAMPLE Password: Jw06242001 (Note: the FIRST letter is capitalized this is only an example it cannot be used ... double digit day-double-digit month-four digit year)
- Primary Email is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office365 = email@example.com (login for email access)
- All students will have at least 3 email addresses firstname.lastname@example.org (main) and email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org (alias)
- All students must go to the Passwordreset TOOL first to activate their account.
- Once a student has enrolled and or changed thier password their account will be activated for system access.
- Access your email account http://outlook.com/stu.vide.vi
- For wireless access please login with format stu\johnny.williams567 (your user name)
- It is best to search for the username in http://addressbook.vide.vi if you are unsure of the spelling or format.
This is across the board but there are exceptions … some user accounts with hyphenated last names or a UID more than 20 characters have been adjusted.
If you have any questions or concerns create a ticket or email us at "email@example.com".