Click here to apply today!
Student logins are now mandatory, pay attention to the domain, your login changes depending on the current domain that the system is on. If you are a student and the computer shows STU then all you have to do is log into the system but if it shows K12, STTJ or STX you would then add your domain first ... check the examples.
- Students are always "STU\user.name"
- St. Thomas\John users are always "STTJ\user.name"
- St. Croix users are always "STX\user.name"
If you choose to log into the VIDE system for the first time you will get the prompts as shown below.
Just to simplify the student User ID (UID) Policies
For example a student named “Johnny Williams” with Student-ID “1234567” born on “06/24/2001”
This is across the board but there are exceptions … some user accounts with hyphenated last names or a UID more than 20 characters have been adjusted. If you are unsure, It is best to search for user names via http://addressbook.vide.vi.
If you have any questions or concerns just reply to this email.
More Articles ...
- Registration open for GED and Adult basic education courses in the st. Thomas-st. John district
- ULLA F. MULLER ELEMENTARY SCHOOL ANNOUNCES ORIENTATION AND OPEN HOUSE FOR SY 2016-17
- CLAUDE O. MARKOE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL ANNOUNCES ORIENTATION FOR SY 2016-17
- WOODSON JR. HIGH SCHOOL ANNOUNCES PHOTO ID AND CLASS SCHEDULE DISTRIBUTION FOR SY 2016-17