NOTICE TO ALL:
The Virgin Islands Department of Education (VIDE) is now in the process of transitioning to our online recruitment system powered by NEOGOV. Beginning very soon, the Virgin Islands Department of Education will begin using this new online software to improve the hiring process for job seekers and the efficiency of the human resources representatives. Interested job seekers will be able to apply for current vacancies or sign up for job interest cards via the institution’s website. The new software will streamline the job search and application process for job seekers. Instead of manually applying for multiple job openings, candidates will create a user profile to submit applications and attachments (e.g. transcripts) electronically.
Interested applicants can prepare by doing the following:
- You must create an applicant profile with NEOGOV at https://www.governmentjobs.com/CreateAccount
- If you already have an account, you can use your governmentjobs.com account. Your current applicant profile in the office of human resources will NOTcarry over to the new system.
- For ALL jobs, applicants will need to apply online.
- For instructions to create a profile and apply for jobs online, go to https://www.governmentjobs.com/Content/Documents/apply.pdf
- To receive VIDE job notifications, you must sign up with NEOGOV and subscribe at
- The current job application process will be discontinued.
Important Notice to Applicants interested in Teaching Vacancies:
Once we get the new system up and running, all teaching applicants will be required to submit their VI Board certifications along with the application. Please note that this is a MANDATORY REQUIREMENT in order for your application to be considered. It is strongly advised that interested applicants begin that process NOW.
Applicants interested in teaching positions should begin the certification process by following the instructions outlined on the VI Board of Education website at: